Once Upon a Time…
But your talent is designing smart products, delivering brisk service, building a tight organization, not putting words and pictures together to market what you do.
So what happens if you work with a marketing communications team like Artisan?
Here’s a possibility, one that we’ve helped catalyse many times: that you discover an opportunity to give more thought to the selling points of your products and services than you’ve done since the day your doors first opened.
Not just web design, messaging and print materials, but strategically better ways to tell your story and communicate with your customers.
A Few Examples of Our Work
Quit Smoking Campaign
Integrated Healthcare Marketing
Strategic Planning & Communications
Political Recruitment & Training
Antibiotic Resistance Campaign
Drug Policy Education
What makes your product unique? Why does your service satisfy? How are your customers’ lives enriched?
Do you bring them joy, ease, efficiency, delight, luxury, functionality, or something even better?
Every venture has a personality that stands apart from every competitor. Your new communications tools will make that clear.
How can Artisan help?
The tools to deliver your message are constantly evolving, but the basics remain constant. There’s you, there’s what you do, and there are your customers.
- Sharpening the value proposition of your products & services
- Marketing communications planning
- Budgets & scheduling
- Concept development
- Creative direction
- Art for logos, print, broadcast, interactive & digital media
- Web design & content management
- Video, sound & A/V production
- Printed materials: brochures, collaterals, magazines and newspapers Newsletters, email and blogs
- eCommerce solutions
- Social media
Have an awesome project idea in mind?
Who We Are
• Leading downtown renovation projects in Hot Springs, Arkansas, and Petaluma, California.
• Consulatation in proposal writing and real estate market economics.
• Building the Enterprise Center in Farmington, New Mexico, and spearheading the development of an optical fiber telecommunications backbone through the Four Corners.
• Managing corporate communications for an Arkansas health care organization.
Shannon Anderson is the founder and a principal of Artisan Communications, specializing in the development, production and promotion of informational, educational, and marketing projects.
She has three decades experience in advertising and public relations, with a special focus on the healthcare industry. working with hospitals and other health care organizations to create and deploy social marketing campaigns, and has provided strategic direction, media relations, health media forecasting and design and development for print, Web and broadcast media in California, Hawaii, Arkansas and New Mexico.